Re: abort call from fluka.

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:26:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hello
it's not impossible that you have found a real bug, but in order to
verify in an easier way what is really happening, could you please send as
attachment another file?

We need the random seed written by FLUKA soon before the crash.
You find it in the temporary directory created by the crashed run
and is linked to fort.2
If your run crashed at the 3rd cycle that implies the existance of
an initial seed called ran**003 and in the temporary directory
 the seed we need is called ran**004

Starting a run using this seed allows to reproduce the error condition
at most within 5 min. of CPU plus initialization.

In case it's not available, ran**003 is better than nothing.

Thank you
        Giuseppe Battistoni