Re: How to generate a different random sequence by FLRNDM(DUMMY) function

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 11:18:49 +0200

Dear Hantao

You are already familiar with the RANDOMIZ command.
Therefore you have to prepare different input files for the different
machines, just changing the WHAT(2) value of that command,
i.e. giving different initial seeds to the pseudo-random sampling algorithm.

Please, see also
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/2787.html

    Giuseppe Battistoni