Re: what is SRPLOT?

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 02:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Hamideh,

the SRPLOT routine is not part of FLUKA. It is a dirty routine (from
the programming point of view) that I wrote starting from an old routine
of G.R. Stevenson, that in turn was based on a program by H.H. Umstaetter
(H.H.Umstättr, see Report. CERN/PS/SM/81-13, available on the CERN document
server) to calculate a modified Bessel function of the third kind.
As I said, the routine is poorly programmed (it does an integral by
summing a large number of trapezes, not a very elegant method), but it
works and I have used it many times successfully. And it is a "personal"
routine, written to be used by myself only. If you want to use it, you
need to look into it and try to understand it.
If I have the time, I will try some day to clean it, and maybe to
use it to implement synchrotron radiation production in FLUKA. But for
the time being, you must be content with it as it is.

Best regards,

Alberto