Re: bragg peak

From: <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:23:20 +0200

Hello again Mojdeh,

Again, usrbin card could solve your problem.
You can score dose (id number 228, in GeV/g) or with the older but still
good way : calculate deposited energy in your target and convert it
online (eg during the run) by means of COMSCW routine associated with
fluka executable.
It is all explained in USRBIN section (note 5) and in the chapter of
user routines (section COMSCW) : you multiply GeV/cm3/primary by e/rhô,
where e is the value of the electron charge and rhô is the denisity
material.

Hope it helps,

Best regards.

Sébastien.