SI1MEVNE

From: mojdeh najm <mm.anjom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 09:35:06 +0200

Dear Fluka Experts and Users
I ran Fluka input for calculation of damage so I used SI1MEVNE as particle
in the USRBIN and USRBDX and USRTRACK and I want to interpret it but I
don't. How can I undrestand that carbon or other heavy ions could
destroy silicon?
Do "tablis file" of usrtrack contein Fluence of incident particles
equivalent of Neutron 1Mev? and what is its dimension? Generally how can I
interpret its result?

I 'll apreciate for your helps and guides.
Regards
Mojdeh Anjom