Re: source

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:47:24 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mojdeh,
  you can look at
http://fluka-course.web.cern.ch/FLUKA-Course/Lectures_pdf/c14_UserRoutines.pdf,
slide 38 where it is described how to compile and link the FLUKA user
routines

Example:$FLUPRO/flutil/fff source.f generates source.o
then $FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka –m fluka –o flukamy source.o
will perform the proper linking generating the executable called flukamy

or you can do directly:
$FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka –m fluka –o flukamy source.f will automatically call
$FLUPRO/flutil/fff

Andrea