Re: "GEOINSIDE" function

From: Maxim Gonchar <gonchar_at_nusun.jinr.ru>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:17:38 +0400

Dear Giuseppe,

Yes, I understand that GEOREG function is inefficient function to use for
this purpose.
I admit that there should be a function, that checks if the point is
inside a specified region.
And the question is if this function is accessible from the user routine
and can I use it instead of GEOREG?

Best regards,
        Maxim Gonchar