RE: Cosmic Muons

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:35:12 +0200

Dear Turgay

Just a few comments which may help you solve some of your problems.
First the most obvious, you are using a MGNFIELD card while you are not
assigning magnetic field to any region (via the ASSIGNMA card). Is it
really what you want to do ?

Also looking at the energy deposition and stars in the output file, for
the (large) number of particles I have been running, I only found
interactions in region R3. As you are not using any biasing techniques I
suggest to try the LAM-BIAS card in the regions (materials) where no
interactions occur.

Hope it helps

Cheers

Joachim