Sphere detector

From: Antonello Carloni <antonello.carloni_at_iss.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:27:05 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Fluka users,
I think I have become the most F.A.Q. user of this discussion list, sorry,
always a beginner even if, with your suggestions becoming more "skilled".
My question is:
How can I score the energy deposited by a proton beam (i.e.208) in a
spherical body, subdividing it into meshes!?
I read the manual and the USRBIN card only allows for cylindrical or
cartesian meshes but no evidence of spehrical meshes.
Thank you all!
Always,
Antonello Carloni