RE: FLUX and USRTRACK

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:55:38 +0200

...without forgetting that units include cm^-2 (so giving fluence, i.e.
tracklength density averaged over the scoring region) provided that you
have input the region volume (in cm^3) in the dedicated USRTRACK field.
Otherwise you have in fact cm (tracklength), which one can of course
divide by the region volume at postprocessing stage

Francesco