Re: HADGT20M

From: mojdeh najm <mm.anjom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:55:16 +0430

Dear Andrea

I read that "damage to electronic" file but it doesn't contain details of
HADGT20M. I know to evaluate of "Single Event Upset" calculating of LET
spectrum is necessary. This spectrum provides the flux of energetic ions as
a function of the energy deposited per unit distance in medium. How Can I
access to this spectrum with HADG20M as a particle in USRTRACK? Please guide
me. (How can I get plot flux to LET ?)

Regards

Mojdeh Najm