mother information about particles

From: Chrysostomos Valderanis <Chrysostomos.Valderanis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:41:39 +0200

Dear Fluka people,

I have the following problem. I want to find out the mother particle for
some of my particles. Reading the archive I find the following solution,
which I tried to reproduce:

Find a unique particle identifier, In my case I use ISPUSR(MKBMX2).
Use stuprf.f routine to write this number to ISPARK(1,NPFLKA).
In mgdraw.f read the information back as ISPUSR(1).

Yet, when I print the information about bountary crossings from mgdraw I
find that most of the particles declare as mother particle their self.
Am I doing something wrong? If it is actually correct, how do I find the
"correct" mother particle?

Thank you in advance,
Makis