Re: dpdx=<0 problem in isotope user written source simulation

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nboli_at_acanac.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 10:05:16 -0600

Your source routine is inputting MeV level energies as GeV (
18.1824493218291 MeV being read as 18.1824493218291 GeV) from the data
file. Of course this is assuming the kinetic energies sampled from the
source file are supposed to be in MeV....

Just modify the line:

TKEFLK (NPFLKA) = energy(sample)

to be

TKEFLK(NPFLKA) = energy(sample)/1000D0;

Once this was done, the simulation ran without any issue.

Also, I don't know if this part is deliberate, but your source routine
only reads 149 lines from the data file, but there's 200 lines in the file.

Hope this answers your question!

Cheers,

Nicholas Bolibruch