How can i modify RESNUCLE scoring?

From: Christina Urscheler <Christina.Urscheler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:19:37 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts and users,

I have the following problem:
I am working with a lattice geometry where the whole geometry is
mirrored around the origin. However, in reality the geometry is not
fully symmetric as some regions consist of a different material
depending whether they are located in the original prototype or in the
lattice region. I now would like to score quantities with different
region based detectors (e.g. USRTRACK) on the condition of the scoring
taking place in the prototype or in the lattice region. In order to
achieve this I associate two different detectors with the same prototype
region but with different detector names, one indicating a scoring in
the prototype and the other one indicating a scoring in the respective
lattice region. Subsequently, a FLUSCW routine is used to evaluate where
the respective quantity has been observed by evaluating the
MLATTIC variable and applies a weighting factor of 0 or 1 so that
the correct detector will be used. For scoring fluence spectra this
works very well and I obtain the different results for the prototype and
the associated lattice regions which=A0have been assigned a different
material.
I tried to do the same procedure for the RESNUCLE scoring, but I am a
bit confused, since the usrrnc routine is not a function but a
subroutine. Is there another user routine suitable for this? I would be
very glad, if someone could help me on this...
Thank you very much in advance,
Christina