Re: Mysterious error

From: <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:14:16 +0200

Hello Ali,
As far as I know those warnings are relatively harmless.
You get them in *.out file before the actual run when material definitions
are processed in subroutine mulmix.
I think it has nothing to do with the number of primaries or cycles you
define.
I got such warnings in a high statistics run : 10 cyles of 3.0e+07 primaries.

Hope it helps.
Best regards.

Sebastien.