USRBIN and geometry

From: <L.Al-Sulaiti_at_surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:59:25 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

As I knowm, USRBIN is geometry independent. However, when I changed the
target geometry and sliced it by XYP palts I have found some differences in
all USRBINs ( for dose, protons fluence, primary proton fluence and all
particles). I have attached two files 1- with one body ''water traget''
2- the target was divided into many subregion. The question is why USRBIN
results are not the same in both files. Do I have any error in the geomety
that caused this difference? Would you please help me find it.

Best regards
Leena