RE: USRBIN and geometry

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:03:13 +0200

Dear Leena,

if the explanation I have given before is correct (I think it is, but I am
not 100% sure) then all differences are due to particles slowed down below
transport threshold. The question then is not "which geometry is more correct"
but "which threshold is more correct". Try making lower thresholds, and see
if the differences become less important.

Alberto