Trackr common is full!!, increase the Mxtrck parameter

From: Chrysostomos Valderanis <Chrysostomos.Valderanis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:31:22 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to run a simple example and I get this message in the first
event of the err file. My questions
1. Is it an error or a warning. It doesn't seem to influence the result,
but the fact that is written to the error file is worrying.
2. Since only tracking is involved, shouldn't it be also produced in the
other events? Is it suppressed?
3. How to avoid it? I thought that enlarging the maximum step in the
magnetic field was going to remove it, since the magnetic field region
was going to be passed in one step, but it isn't the case.
4. changing the mxtrck parameter in the Trackr include module. It gives
an error in the linking.

Thank you,
Makis