Re: Possible bug in RDBDX

From: Anna Ferrari <anna.ferrari_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:48:02 +0100 (CET)

Dear Konstantin,

you are right: the NMXGRP parameter must be certainly at least equal to
the number of low energy neutron groups, that in the new neutron library
(available since 2008) are 260 (while in the older ENEA library, the only
available in the code at the time RDBDX was written, were only 72).

I would strongly suggest you, however, the use of the USXSUW routine
(instead of RDBDX), which allows you to compute also the statistical
errors over several runs. USXSUW became the standard routine for this kind
of analysis, it is distributed with the code and there you find correctly
set: NMXGRP=300.

Thanks and best regards,
Anna