How to define a user detector

From: Hantao Jing <jinght_at_mail.ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:12:16 +0800

Dear fluka experts,
             I want to define a detector to score particle number which
pass through a boundary crossing detector. It has the same function as
BXDRAW.
Because the BXDRAW must has the geometry structure in input file(namely,
must design regions for detectors). If it is possible to defined a
boundary crossing detector independent with the
geometry structure in input file? It will be similar to the usrbin
detector which don't need to design geometry structure in geometry
part(namely no regions defined just for detector).
It mean that I define the virtual region by coordinates for scoring
particle. If possible, how to do?
            Thank you very much!

Hantao Jing

2010-11-13