Re: x-ray depth dose distribution

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:01:31 -0800 (PST)

No, Sebastien, I made it work with just one bin in X and Y.
Rather, I think it was the negative value of the photon threshold that
made the card to be ignored.

About how to sample from a spectrum in the source routine, there is
a complete explanation in section 13.2.19 of the manual.

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025