AW: stopped run

From: Sommerer, Florian <Florian.Sommerer_at_med.uni-heidelberg.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:48:32 +0100

Dear Hamideh Jalali,

The dimension of your USRBINS is too big. FLUKA uses a fixed amount of
memory therefore it does not matter if you have more memory available.
The easiest solution is to reduce the number of USRBINS or the dimension
of the individual binnings. If you cannot do this for the type of
problem you want to solve you can also do parallel runs where you use
only a limited number of different detectors in each simulation.

Kind regards,
Florian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. techn. Florian Sommerer