Re: stopped run

From: Lucia Sarchiapone <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:15:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

the problem with your run is that you have too many bins in your list of
USRBINs. It is not a question of space availability in the place of
running but of space allocated by FLUKA during the run.
You should try to reduce the number of bins until the sum over all of
your USRBINs of the product 2*Nx*Ny*Nz (being Nx, Ny, Nz the number of
bins defined in x,y,z of your cartesian binning) is less than 75958320.
Regards,

Lucia