RE: FW: changing cross section values

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:57:50 +0100

Dear Makis

The discrepancy for light fragments is partially due to the lack of a
multi-fragmentation model. I think it has never been claimed to be within
30% in that region.

There is no possibility to "bias" it directly in FLUKA. Of course, the
user is free to enter corrections via user-routines or offline
normalization of results but it cannot be called FLUKA prediction in this
case.

Cheers
Stefan