RE: FW: changing cross section values

From: Chrysostomos Valderanis <Chrysostomos.Valderanis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:50:53 +0000

Dear Stefan,

Thank you very much for answer. I am reading the references. But I would
like to have a little clarification. I saw in Fluka's last course page 30 of
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/portugal2010/Lectures/AdvancedSettings2010.pdf
a comparison between data and Fluka. If I interpret the plot correctly
(158 GeV Pb on C) I see a difference between data and simulation up to a factor
of 3-4 for light ions. I was under the impression that Fluka's accuracy was about 30%.
Is there a way to bias my simulation to take into account this factor?

Thank you,
Makis