error in new and past simulations.

From: Juan Blanco Sancho <juan.blanco.sancho_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:46:32 +0000

Dear Fluka people,

I have a problem with the these simulations that I don't understand.
I tried to simulate the input file 'CutargetMerge_5us.inp' but it stops with an error, apparently not in the geometry. The core dump gives no information neither the .out or the .16.
The after several unsuccessful tries, I run again a good simulation I did last week 'CutargetMerge_4us.inp'. Strangely it gives an error, same as the other one.

Could you help me with this?

Regards,
Juan.

Juan Blanco
CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research TE/MPE Group
CH-1211 Geneva 23
Office 30/5-011 Mailbox: M23610
phone: +41 22 7677981
mobile: +41 76 4872268