Re: why some regions show 0 deposited enery values in some circles,

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:20:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Danny,

WHAT(2) in the AUXSCORE command must be a particle (e.g. NEUTRON) or a
family of particles (e.g. NUCLEONS). But generalized particles which are
not families of particles are not allowed. This is the list:
ENERGY (208) EM-ENRGY (211) FISSIONS (219) HE-FISS (220) LE-FISS (221)
NEU-BALA (222) DOSE (228) UNB-ENER (229) UNB-EMEN (230) X-MOMENT (231)
Y-MOMENT (232) Z-MOMENT (233) ACTIVITY (234) ACTOMASS (235) SI1MEVNE (236)
HADGT20M (237) DOSE-EQ (240)
I am sorry that this is not written in the manual, and not accounted for
in FLAIR: a correction will be made in the next released version.

You had an AUXSCORE with WHAT(2) = DOSE and one with WHAT(2) = ENERGY.
Both are not allowed.
Something similar is true for USRBDX and USRTRACK: they are supposed to
calculate a fluence of particles, or of a family of particles, but it has
no meaning to calculate a fluence of DOSE, as you had in one of your
USRTRACK commands.
An exception is ENERGY. You have that too (a USRTRACK with WHAT(2) =
ENERGY), but I don't know if you realize that ENERGY in a fluence detector
does not mean "energy deposition" but "energy fluence", which is a
completely different thing.

Alberto