Re: [SPAM] Re: can't using OPEN card

From: Hantao Jing <jinght_at_mail.ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:59:27 +0800

Dear Sir,
          Thanks very much for two experts' reply firstly!
          I find that I don't specify the complete path of my file in the
following of OPEN card.
When I use the complete path, the program can read file one line by one
line correctly.
          In fact, I use open command in the initialitation block is
successful. I just try to use OPEN card to
open file in order to reduce the number to compile source when open
different input data files.
         Thank you very much!

                                                 Hantao jing
                                              2011.1.10