Re: New patch release: fluka2008.3d

From: Filimon Roukoutakis <Filimon.Roukoutakis_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:47:46 +0100

Dear FLUKA developers,

according to the release notes of fluka2008.3c the VMC functionality
would be re enabled as soon as Fluka VMC would be available from the
Fluka site. Could you provide an estimate on the schedule for this? I am
currently not able to find any relevant reference on the download page.
Is there maybe any special procedure to be followed? We are in need of
this functionality to proceed with our project. Otherwise (cc-ing also
fluka-users for this), any user experience for a semi-automated (perhaps
via xml?) ROOT TGeo conversion to Fluka geometry would be appreciated.
Regards,
filimon