AW: Voxel

From: Sommerer, Florian <Florian.Sommerer_at_med.uni-heidelberg.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:11:22 +0000

Dear Beatrice,

in the writect.f you open a file 'ascii_shi' while your file is called
'ascii_shi.dat'. I modified this line and could create the *vxl file without problems.

Cheers, Florian

PS: Please do not forget to zip big files before sending them to the discussion list.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. techn. Florian Sommerer
Physiker