Re: 18O in FLUKA

From: Lucia Sarchiapone <Lucia.Sarchiapone_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:14:33 +0100 (CET)

Dear Thierry,
you should be able to run your simulation defining 18O as a new material
(check on the manual how to define a MATERIAL card) and H2-18O as a new
compound (through COMPOUND card). A LOW-MAT card is also needed to map
18O to OXYGEN for the low energy neutron transport. At the moment is not
possible an element from an external library.
Regards,

Lucia Sarchiapone