Re: polarization value

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:41:55 +0100

Ertan,

you must have missed the answer of Mario Santana
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/3482.html

"Anyway, as far as I know, polarization of electrons or positrons is not
something yet included in FLUKA, so bear that in mind".

At this time, FLUKA can only handle polarized photons, not electrons
and positrons.

Alberto