Re: USRBIN neutron fluence

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 22:06:50 +0200

Dear Beatrice,

I would not expect a dramatic gradient in neutron fluence over the small
area you are pointing at. Anyway, actually it looks like you need to
increase your statistics in order to get a more reliable estimate. May be
resorting to importance biasing. (In your case, switching off the
electromagnetic transport does not lead to save much CPU time per
primary).

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti