(no subject)

From: <dengmw_at_student.sysu.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:05:51 +0800 (CST)

Dear Ferrari,
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

To speak more specifically,I want to simulate a neutron source coming into
a region stuffed respectively by Gd-155 and Gd-157.I want to see the photon
 deposition by energy.As these two isotopes have different neutron cross
sections,the results should be different.I have used the LOW-MAT card,only to
 find that the library contains cross-sections for the natural gadolinium,
at two different temperatures,but not for gadolinium isotopes,while
cross-sections for isotopes of Hydrogen and Lithium,for example,are
contained.
I'm not sure whether the cross-sections for the natural gadolinium
contained in the library are derived from all the isotopes of
gadolinium,according to their natural storage.If so,can I extract them?
So how can I associate the isotopes of gadolininium (that I create in
MATERIAL card) with the neutron cross sections of the GD isotopes
respectively?

Best regrads,
Danny