Re: missing fluka executable

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:48:32 +0200

Hi Francesca
no, we never distribute the executable. You have to build it in your
$FLUPRO directory.
Therefore the advice is:
a) replace the content of your $FLUPRO directory expanding in it the new
tar file (or replace the FLUKA rpm if you make use of this distribution system)
b) make clean
c) make
The new flukahp will be generated. Alternatively, the executable can be
built by means of Flair.

Best regards
      Giuseppe

--