RE: Advanced sources

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:03:35 +0200

Dear Sunil,

for ISOTOPE as BEAM particle, the direction of the primary is totally
pointless, since we are just dealing with a decaying nucleus at rest. So
discussing about isotropic distribution is unrelevant.
As for the spatial distribution of the newly available extended sources,
it is uniform. Note that you are subtracting from the outer cylinder an
inner cylinder of zero radius and 0.6mm height, which makes no sense.

Cheers

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI