Re: Problem with REC body

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 11:14:43 +0200

Dear Joseph,

It could be easier to define a REC aligned with an axis and use
transformations, e.g.

$start_transform
..
$end_transform

to let FLUKA rotate it and take care of the accuracy. You will find
examples in the advanced course material on the FLUKA Web-site.

It is difficult to comment on the physics. If you would like us to have a
closed look, please post all necessary files (input, user routines etc)and
indicate which detector now gives different results.

Cheers
Stefan