Problem with recording particles crossing a given boundary

From: <zhangg_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:35:09 +0800 (CST)

Dear fluka users
    I want to record particle information crossing a given
boundary using USRBDX and fluscw.f.But I can not get results
as I expected.The neutron fluence using fluscw.f record accord
with result from USRBDX .But the proton fluence defined decay
time using fluscw.f is not equal to result from USRBDX.
This just for simple geometry model.
I find the difference between the result using fluscw.f
and using USRBDX up to 30 times when I caculate proton fluence
defined decay times by complex geometry model.
Is there anyting wrong in my input file or fluscw.f file?
I am attaching input file and fluscw.f for reference.
   Thank you.
   Zhang