Re: Subroutine

From: Anna Ferrari <anna.ferrari_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 02:01:36 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Julian,

I would suggest to read the instructions in the online manual at the
chapter 13 (User routines):

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=99

There you find how to implement your own code to get a fluka executable.

In particular look at the points 3) how to link your already compiled
subroutine(s) (let's say yyy.o) to the FLUKA library (and eventually other
libraries of interest) to get your executable myfluka:

lfluka -o myfluka -m fluka yyy.o

If you are running using FLAIR, remember to specify the name of your own
executable.

Best regards,

Anna

Anna Ferrari