Re: Can a 1cm-thick concrete wall absorb so many photons and photoneutrons?

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:48:54 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Danny,
  I was too fast answering your email!I have looked at your input again and
I have found that the real problem is NOT that you have defined the
REGION INRCC to VACUUM (sorry for the inconvenience!) but in your
geometry definition.
You have defined:
RCC outrcc 0.0 0.0 99. 0.0 0.0 32. 26.
RCC inrcc 0.0 0.0 99. 0.0 0.0 32. 25.