Re: Can a 1cm-thick concrete wall absorb so many photons and photoneutrons?

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:29:50 +0200

Danny,

GEO-DEBUG (as well as the FLUKA debugger) can flag illegal geometries, that is:
- geometries with points belonging to more than one region
- geometries with point not belonging to any region
They cannot find EMPTY regions (regions containing no points). If body A is
smaller than body B (for instance they are both RPP and A is completely inside
B) a region
A - B
is empty (there are no points inside it) but the region definition is legal.

Alberto