Re: Timeout error

From: mir inamul haq jeri <mirinamulhaq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:08:20 +0200

Hello,
I got the reason of the 99% error.This is because i was running only one
batch this time while as i used to run 5 batches previously.So i would say
that each run serves as a batch of particles and for better statistics we
need to run as many batches as possible.I suppose that the statistical
deviation as calculated by code results from the distribution of average
values of each batch.I would appreciate any comments and suggestions on
this.
Thank you

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 3:16 PM, mir inamul haq jeri <mirinamulhaq_at_gmail.com