Re: Can a 1cm-thick concrete wall absorb so many photons and photoneutrons?

From: <dengmw_at_student.sysu.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 13:51:08 +0800 (CST)

Dear Mairani,

I have got the picture but couldn't make it out to see what problem exactly
lies in my geometry.Will the new debugger of flair suggest what the problem
is?If so,I will download a new version of Flair.
It's so kind of you.

Yours,
Danny

----- =E5=8E=9F=E5=A7=8B=E9=82=AE=E4=BB=B6 -----

Dear Danny,
instead I found errors in your geometry using the new debugger of flair as
you can see in the attached picture.
Regards,
Andrea