Re: Timeout error

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 04:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

Nicholas,

you are right, one run with 5E6 particles has the same error as 5 runs with
1E6 particles, BUT YOU CANNOT KNOW IT! The only way to know the error is
to run 4-5 jobs and apply the formula. The formula cannot be applied to
a single run

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025