Re: How to set transport and production energy cut-off for particles apart from e+/e- and photon?

From: 邓敏维 <dengmw_at_student.sysu.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 00:32:51 +0800 (CST)

Dear Vollaire,

I have referred to these cards in the manual and set LOW-BIAS card for the
neutron.I have set 20MeV energy cut-off for neutron transportation and no
energy cut-off for non-analoge absorption in a defined region.But I have
found that there are still neutron existing after crossing that region,while
I hope that no neutron are detected after that region.What's the problem?
Many thanks.

Yours,
Danny