Re: Fixes for early problems in the 64 bit version of Fluka

From: Joseph Comfort <Joseph.Comfort_at_asu.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 14:45:01 -0700

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for the note. It led me to explore the relevant sections of
my code more closely. Yes, I set nomore=1 when the input file is out of
data.

As I was looking at the code, my eyes caught a typo in a relevant
variable. Fixing the typo now makes my cases run properly. The typo
has been around for several years, with no problems. I guess the
compiler flags have changed just enough (saving variables) to cause a
problem -- and lead to better code.

I am making a longer run for all events in the file, to compare with
previous runs. This is my 'acid' test of the 64-bit code. I am
expecting good results.

Regards,
Joe