Re: resnuclei values

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:32:08 +0200

... it is actually more complicated. Fission products do not show up in
IBRES and ICRES. The best way to intercept residual nuclei is to make use
of the usrrnc user outine, including common (TRACKR), and checking the
variable LTRACK (=1 <-> primary particle).

                      Ciao
                     Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |