Problems with LOW-BIAS card

From: <dengmw_at_student.sysu.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:09:57 +0800 (CST)

Dear FLUKA users,

Hi,everyone.I have some trouble when I am using LOW-BIAS card.I have
defined a neutron source and 2 regions stuffed with Cobalt.The radium of
the source is big enough to cover the regions.I want to emit the
neutrons entering the region called "target",while neutrons entering
another region called "t" can just go through.The cut-off energy set in
the LOW-BIAS card is higher than the source energy set in the BEAM
card.However,neutrons can be detected in both regions.There must be some
problems in it.The input and output files are attached to this letter.
Any ideas would be helpful.

Yours,
Danny