Re: SOURCE : user-written source

From: <zhbail_at_student.sysu.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:41:24 +0800 (CST)

Dear Alberto,

You say:
"but your source puts on stack a 10 MeV photon and a
5 MeV electron (not at all what one can get from 238Pu). In addition, why
weight 1 for the photon and weight 0.5 for the electron?"
The reason is that ,i just want to check my source.f,and make sure it can
introduce "mixture of particles".So my source.f is only a try.

Thanks for your answering about "weights".Now i have known how
to understand the meaning of the results.

thank you again!
Best regards!
Bob