Re: Problem with running the simulation

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:42:16 +0200

Hi Tomek,

Scoring of FISSIONS, HE-FISS, LE-FISS with USRBIN must be at a point, i.e.
What(1)=1 (not 10), see also the manual where it is explained.

Once this is corrected the code will stop due to lack of memory
allocation. Here you will have to reduce the size of your USRBIN scorings.

I hope it works afterwards..

Cheers
Stefan